Are you shopping for car insurance? If so, you have come to the right place. We are all about helping our customers find the right policy that works for them here at Davis Insurance Agency Inc. in Fridley, MN. If you own a car in Minnesota, the only way to get peace of mind while enjoying the wonderful scenic views that the state has to offer is by obtaining car insurance. Without the proper coverage, you can suffer a great financial loss if you are involved in an accident.
Minnesota has minimum coverage amounts that all drivers must meet. The following is required:
- Bodily injury liability coverage of at least $30,000 for each person and $60,000 for each accident/li>
- Property damage liability coverage of at least $10,000
- Personal injury protection-$40,000
- Uninsured motorist with at least $25,000 in coverage for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- Underinsured motorist coverage of at least $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
Additional coverage includes:
- Collision coverage- Expenses resulting from damage to your vehicle are covered
- Comprehensive coverage- Damages to your vehicles caused by theft, vandalism, and even hail are covered with this option
- Liability- All expenses resulting from injury or death are covered under liability
- Medical payments- If you are your passengers are injured, your medical expenses will be covered.
- Uninsured/underinsured- If another driver is at fault and they do not have any insurance, this coverage will protect you
- Personal injury protection- This policy will cover all expenses related to injuries resulting from an accident that is covered
- Personal umbrella- This will exceed your auto policy limits to keep you protected
The easiest way to obtain a quote for an auto insurance policy is by visiting our Fridley, MN based Davis Insurance Agency Inc. website. We are here to serve anyone who resides in the state of Minnesota.